OUR PASTOR’S HEART
God is in love with you and desires a relationship with you. Reading the Bible, God’s love letter, is a great way to build your relationship with Him. As a church, we are reading through the Bible and journaling what God is speaking to us as we read. Receive a Life Journal and begin a lifelong habit of reading God’s Word each day. Take the challenge and start this week.
The Core Values below represent five character traits that help us develop healthy, solid lives with each other and the Lord. Come join us as we show God’s love in practical ways to one another and our community.
We have five non-negotiable character traits that help us to succeed in all our ministries at New Life. These core ministry standards are part of who we are and are displayed in all that we do.
- Integrity – Be honest with God, His Word, and all the people. “The integrity of the upright will guide them.” Proverbs 11:3a
- Faithfulness – Be a diligent and responsible follower of Jesus Christ and His Word. “A faithful man will abound with blessings.” Proverbs 28″20a
- Excellence – Giving your best effort to God in everything you do. “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to man.” Colossians 3:23
- Respect – Honor God, honor His Word, and honor people. “Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another.” Romans 12:10
- Courage – Believe what God says in His Word and be ready to take a risk and step out in faith. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage, do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9